The motto of FindMeDecor is to provide quality services to the people who are looking for professionals for their Interior Designing and Decoration needs.
With many profiles listed on our portal, we want our users to be able to identify professionals who have a good work experience and track record.
So, we have introduced an open and transparent scoring system which will assist them to get connected with their dream professional easily. This scoring is called FindMeDecor Quality Score, or simply FMD Q-Score.
We give prominence and better visibility to the professionals with high Q-score.
FindMeDecor.com desires to give their visitors an opportunity to connect with the best and reliable Interior Decorators, Designers and Architects. Thus, we have come up with FindMeDecor Quality Score, or simply FMD Q-Score.
Guide on how we derive our professional’s Q-Score –
Prerequisites for eligibility for a Q-score: Your profile has to be completed by minimum 30%.
|For each project with more than 3 images||10 Points|
|For each project that is verified by the owner||20 Points|
|For each project that is verified by the FMD||20 Points|
|For each project with 5 Star Rating by the Owner||10 Points|
|For Each Guest Review with 5 Star Rating||1 Point|
|For each Blog Post on FMD||5 Points|
With our open and transparent scoring system, users can find their dream space professionals easily.
Since, huge number of people are visiting our portal, it will be an excellent opportunity for a space professional to impress them with their work and ideas.
FindMeDecor will give prominence and higher visibility to profiles with higher Q-score. So, higher your FMD Q-Score, greater are the chances to boost your business and getting more clients .
FindMeDecor.com looks forward to help space professionals get more visibility and reach potential clients without much hassles. We also intend to provide quality services to people looking for Professionals for their Interior Designing and Interior Decoration needs.
Since there are many profiles listed on our portal, clients usually gets confused in selecting professionals with good work experience and track record. To avoid this, we have introduced an open and transparent scoring system - “FMD Q-Score” to assist them in their journey of selecting the dream professional.
FMD will give prominence and better visibility to the professionals with high Q-score.
So here are the tips and tricks to improve your FMD Q-Score -
Criteria 1: For each project with more than 3 images - 10 Points
A space professional should showcase every completed project with detailed specifications, videos and more than 3 photos. Also make sure to provide brief description about yourself and your professional background.
Criteria 2: For each project that is verified by the owner - 20 Points
Posting your completed project is not enough to earn high Quality Score. You should contact your client and request them to verify each project to earn 20 points. Also, convince them to share their contact details for further verifications. Your portfolio will appear more appealing, if the projects are verified by the clients.
Criteria 3: For each project that is verified by the FMD - 20 Points
Once your client is ready to share their contact details, FMD team will verify the project from their end. If they find your work genuine, you will earn more 20 points for each completed and verified project.
Criteria 4: For each project with 5 Star Rating by the Owner - 10 Points
Ask your clients to review and rate the work as per their experiences. We will all agree that positive reviews and high ratings are best way to grab the eyeballs of the potential clients.
Criteria 5: For Each Guest Review with 5 Star Rating - 1 Point
A professional also have an opportunity to ask their friends and family to share all the completed projects on social media channels like Facebook and Twitter. They can also request the guests to review the projects with 5 star ratings. The more your work is shared and reviewed, the more chance you stand in improving your Q-Score.
Criteria 6: For each Blog Post on FMD - 5 Points
Express your views, ideas and creativity through blogs on our website. If you have already published blogs and articles on other site, you can share it on our website too. It will help you in getting 5 points for every blog.
Overall, we desire to make a space professional’s profile powerful enough to attract potential visitors. The more visibility you will have on our site, the more chance you have to boost your business.
There are several profiles listed on our portal, and thus we want our users to get connected with the professionals who have a satisfactory work experience and a good track record. So we have introduced an open and transparent scoring system to assist them in their journey of selecting the "Dream Professional".
It is necessary for a space professional to complete their profile by minimum 30% to be eligible for a Q-Score.
Guidelines for Calculations of Profile Completeness -
|Portfolio||5% for each Project (Max 50%)|
|In The News||5%|
|Introducing your Team||5%|
|Reviews||1% for every 5 guest reviews (Max 10%)|
- Designers can now showcase the work done and provide insights about his working style on Findmedecor portal.
- To prove its authenticity, Findmedecor have introduced a novice feature where the customers will have the liability to verify his project.
- Once the client verifies the work successfully, it will be called as Owner Verified Project.
- To verify the project, interior designers will have to share the contact details of the respective clients to Findmedecor so that we can send an email to the user asking to verify the project.
- Meanwhile, designers can also contact their clients to encourage them to check the mail box and get registered on our portal. They can also convince them to give ratings and share positive reviews to enhance the credibility of the project.
- The user will receive an email from findmedecor to verify the work done on behalf of the Interior designer.
- Click the given link and log in to your account with the same email id. If you are a new user, get registered first.
- To simplify the registration process further, users can use Facebook or G+ account, if your email id is linked to these social media channels.
- Once registered, you will be sent to our dashboard where you will find the requests of the Interior Designers with whom you have worked with.
- You can check the images showcased on their portfolio and accordingly accept the request.
- If you approve the project, you are agreeing that the work displayed is genuine and verified.
- You can further rate and share positive review to improve the credibility of the work.